Yeah, we didn’t learn the first time so we’re going to do it again!
- BAD IDEA is returning to publishing.
- A new, two-part slate of books will begin this November.
- The first part is called BAD IDEA TWO: PART ONE and will be announced Thursday, Sept 8th.
- BAD IDEA TWO: PART ONE consists of 7 titles (15 issues) with a total MSRP of $123.85.
- Wednesday, Sept 7th is the BAD IDEA TWO: PART ONE PRE-ORDER DAY event.
- There will be 10 redemption stickers for this event.
- Fans can blind pre-order all of BAD IDEA TWO: PART ONE with us during the event.
- The first 10 customers to pre-order all 15 issues will be awarded a redemption sticker.
- It is redeemable for an exclusive BAD IDEA TWO: PART ONE comic we are calling a “story choice”.
- BAD IDEA will handle fulfillment of the sticker exclusive book.
REMINDER – If you sign up for the BAD IDEA TWO: PART ONE bundle, you will have to GET all the BOOKS. ‘Nuff said. No cancellations.
Be sure to sign up with us on the 7th if you’re interested. There are ONLY 10 stickers, space is limited, objects in mirror are closer than they appear, etc.